Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Gentle Cleansing Lotion • Girls
GENTLE CLEANSING LOTION
The perfect starter cleanser
A super-gentle starter cleanser for young faces that has the effective cleansing power they need, without stripping their delicate skin of essential moisture. Vitamin-soaked oils, virgin coconut and kukui lift away impurities and leave skin feeling balanced and soft. All-star essential oils like chamomile, lavender and mint calm, refresh and combat blemish-causing bacteria.
Size: 150ml / 5 fl oz
97.5% Natural (what’s in the other 2.5%?)
We’ve created this cleanser to be gentle enough to clean a 8-year-old’s skin, but effective enough to keep blackheads and spots at bay on anyone from 11-16. The genius bit? It does all this without affecting your skin’s natural ‘balance’.
Keeping your skin balanced is key to keeping it beautiful and clear of blemishes. If you’re using a cleanser that makes your skin feel dry or tight (like lots of anti-spot teen cleansers do), it’s a sign that the cleanser is too strong and is ‘stripping’ your skin. The weird bit is that stripped skin is just going to get greasier… and you know what that leads to? Yep, more blemishes…
What is it?
A gentle cleanser for when a flannel and water just don’t cut it any more.
How to use
At the beginning and/or end of the day, massage one or two pumps onto dry skin, concentrating on the nose, forehead and chin. Wipe off with a warm, damp flannel. For more tween cleansing low-down
Claims and watch outs
100% made with love. 0% Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphate, and more
This cleanser has been formulated for skin only, not eyes. Don’t use it as an eye make-up remover and, if you do get any in your eyes, rinse immediately with warm water.
Virgin Coconut Oil – all round genius moisturiser and skin calmer. It’s been used around the world for centuries, so it must be pretty good.
Kukui – an antioxidant-packed and soothing oil that lifts dirt and doesn’t clog the pores.
Peppermint – a healing essential oil that will speed up your skin’s recovery time. (Bonus: it smells good!).
Kanuka – a brilliant, blemish-bashing oil, harvested in New Zealand. An anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory powerhouse that also nourishes and soothes.
Lavender – the tried-and-true oil that does it all: anti-bacterial, antiseptic, calming and cleansing…
See all Skin Goals ingredients